We are selling directly on 2 platforms in the Canada: the official website Niteangel pet Ca and our Amazon store(Niteangel Pet)
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
- LIVE CHATS AND CUSTOMER SERVICES PHONE CALLS
- RESPONSES TO ANY ONLINE SURVEYS RUN BY NITEANGEL, EITHER ON OUR WEBSITE OR VIA OUR EMAIL LIST
- YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION (ALTHOUGH WE USE A THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR), BILLING ADDRESS AND SHIPPING ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER
- THE IP ADDRESS OF THE COMPUTER YOU USE TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES, POTENTIALLY INCLUDING LOCATION DATA BASED OFF OF THAT IP ADDRESS
- CONTENT YOU PROVIDE ON INTERACTIVE FEATURES (E.G., SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, OUR BLOG, PURCHASE REVIEWS, ETC.)
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- THE TYPE OF BROWSER SOFTWARE YOU ARE USING
- OTHER NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE TRAFFIC DATA
- THE DATE AND TIME YOU ACCESS OUR SERVICES
- THE DATE AND TIME YOU ACCESS OUR SERVICESTHE WEBSITE ADDRESS, IF ANY, THAT LINKED YOU TO OUR SITE
- SEARCH ENGINE SEARCH TERMS AND ADVERTISING CLICKS/ACTIONS
- PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE FROM US
Depending on where you are located, Non-Personal Information may be considered “personal data” and/or “personal information” under applicable data protection laws.
Cookies And Pixel Tags
Like many websites, we use "cookies," pixel tags, and other technologies to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use session ID cookies to enable certain features of the Site and App, to better understand how you interact with the Site and App and to monitor aggregate usage by Niteangel Users and web traffic routing on the Site and App. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Site, App and Service and then close your browser. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site, App or all functionality of the Service.
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA?
Providing Services, Products and Information to our Customers including:
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- ACCESS TO SPECIFIC FEATURES, GIFTS, PRODUCTS, AND REWARDS
- PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION PROCESSING
- CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSES
- CONTACT TO GET FEEDBACK ON YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH THE BRAND, OUR SERVICES AND OUR PRODUCTS
- ORDER AND ACCOUNT-LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS INCLUDING EMAIL AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Administrative functions, including:
- MEASURING AND PREDICTING INTEREST IN OUR CURRENT, OR POTENTIAL, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR DEVELOPING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AS WELL AS MANAGING QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCT AND SERVICE OFFERINGS
- ENFORCE OUR TERMS OF SERVICE AND COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
- CARRY OUT AUDITS
- IDENTITY VERIFICATION
- DETECT AND PREVENT SECURITY INCIDENTS AND ILLEGAL OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- PURSUING OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, SUCH AS DIRECT MARKETING, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (INCLUDING MARKETING RESEARCH), NETWORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY, AND FRAUD PREVENTION
Marketing purposes, including:
- SHOWING RELEVANT PRODUCTS, CONTENT, OFFERS AND GENERAL ADVERTISEMENTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ACROSS A VARIETY OF ADVERTISING CHANNELS INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING, DISPLAY ADVERTISING, ADVERTISING NETWORKS, CROSS DEVICE TRACKING, TELEVISION ADVERTISING, RADIO ADVERTISING, AND OTHERS
- SENDING PROMOTIONAL EMAILS, PUSH NOTIFICATIONS, OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS ABOUT RELEVANT PRODUCTS OR CONTENT
- CUSTOMIZATION OF OUR WEBSITE CONTENT TO ENHANCE OUR CUSTOMERS' SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR OTHER PURPOSES THAT ARE CLEARLY DISCLOSED TO YOU AT THE TIME YOU PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR WITH YOUR CONSENT.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, payment processors, web analytics and improvement of the Site's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws And Law Enforcement
Niteangel cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Niteangel or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.